? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (38 Ratings)??91 Grabs Today. 37414 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??79 Grabs Today. 13983 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Addison is Blogging!!!

So I thought since a lot of you don't get to see Addison a lot or haven't even met her yet, I would start a blog. This will be a great way for everyone to see how fast she is growing and what is going on in our lives. I will try to blog regularly and post a lot of pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, I love seeing pictures of her, by the time I get to hold her she won't be much of a baby!
When I go to Vegas next July I am hoping to get to come and see you all for a few days!